The first of the developer tutorials for GCC2021 is live, first time contributor Erik Schill has produced a fantastic tutorial covering how to develop new functions in BioBlend for new APIs in Galaxy. Many thanks to Simon Bray for editing!Full Story
The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
This contributor has taken on additional responsibilities as an editor for the following topics. They are responsible for ensuring that the content is up to date, accurate, and follows GTN best practices.
- Statistics and machine learning / Classification in Machine Learning
- Statistics and machine learning / Regression in Machine Learning
- Development in Galaxy / Contributing to BioBlend as a developer
- Using Galaxy and Managing your Data / Automating Galaxy workflows using the command line
- Computational chemistry / High Throughput Molecular Dynamics and Analysis
- Computational chemistry / Protein target prediction of a bioactive ligand with Align-it and ePharmaLib
- Computational chemistry / Virtual screening of the SARS-CoV-2 main protease with rxDock and pose scoring
- Computational chemistry / Protein-ligand docking
- Computational chemistry / Setting up molecular systems
- Computational chemistry / Running molecular dynamics simulations using NAMD
- Computational chemistry / Analysis of molecular dynamics simulations
- Computational chemistry / Running molecular dynamics simulations using GROMACS