The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
This contributor has taken on additional responsibilities as an editor for the following topics. They are responsible for ensuring that the content is up to date, accurate, and follows GTN best practices.
- Proteomics / MaxQuant and MSstats for the analysis of TMT data
- Proteomics / Mass spectrometry imaging: Loading and exploring MSI data
- Proteomics / Library Generation for DIA Analysis
- Proteomics / DIA Analysis using OpenSwathWorkflow
- Proteomics / MaxQuant and MSstats for the analysis of label-free data
- Proteomics / Statistical analysis of DIA data
- Proteomics / Label-free data analysis using MaxQuant
- Introduction to Galaxy Analyses / How to reproduce published Galaxy analyses
- Metabolomics / Mass spectrometry imaging: Examining the spatial distribution of analytes
- Metabolomics / Mass spectrometry imaging: Finding differential analytes