The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
This contributor has taken on additional responsibilities as an editor for the following topics. They are responsible for ensuring that the content is up to date, accurate, and follows GTN best practices.
- Metagenomics / 16S Microbial Analysis with mothur (extended)
- Metagenomics / 16S Microbial Analysis with mothur (short)
- Introduction to Galaxy Analyses / Galaxy 101 for everyone
- Introduction to Galaxy Analyses / NGS data logistics
- Introduction to Galaxy Analyses / Introduction to Genomics and Galaxy
- Variant Analysis / From NCBI's Sequence Read Archive (SRA) to Galaxy: SARS-CoV-2 variant analysis ✍️
- Using Galaxy and Managing your Data / Extracting Workflows from Histories