Numerous other training groups keep “Trainer Directories” as a way to help students meet trainers in their area, especially for hosting workshops for their local community. There have been a handful of attempts at this in the past, both in galaxyproject/galaxy-maps and in a Google Map on the GTN homepage.Full Story
The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
This contributor has taken on additional responsibilities as an editor for the following topics. They are responsible for ensuring that the content is up to date, accurate, and follows GTN best practices.
- Transcriptomics / Reference-based RNA-Seq data analysis ✍️
- Transcriptomics / Genome-wide alternative splicing analysis ✍️
- Epigenetics / ATAC-Seq data analysis
- Contributing to the Galaxy Training Material / Creating a new tutorial
- Galaxy Server administration / Performant Uploads with TUS
- Galaxy Server administration / Galaxy Installation with Ansible 📝
- Galaxy Server administration / Enable upload via FTP
- Galaxy Server administration / Server Maintenance: Cleanup, Backup, and Restoration ✍️