The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
This contributor has taken on additional responsibilities as an editor for the following topics. They are responsible for ensuring that the content is up to date, accurate, and follows GTN best practices.
- Computational chemistry / High Throughput Molecular Dynamics and Analysis
- Computational chemistry / Setting up molecular systems
- Computational chemistry / Analysis of molecular dynamics simulations
- Computational chemistry / Running molecular dynamics simulations using NAMD
- Introduction to Galaxy Analyses / Galaxy 101 for everyone