These workflows are associated with Pox virus genome analysis from tiled-amplicon sequencing data
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
|pox-virus-tiled-amplicon-ref-masking.ga||May 22, 2023||
Launch in Tutorial Mode
What is tutorial mode?
Import to UseGalaxy.eu
Import to UseGalaxy.org
Import to UseGalaxy.org.au
Import to another server (≥23.0+ only!)
|✅||❌||MIT||Viktoria Isabel Schwarz Wolfgang Maier|
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button