These workflows are associated with Tree thinking for tuberculosis evolution and epidemiology
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
Last updated Mar 16, 2022
Launch in Tutorial Mode
License: None Specified, defaults to CC-BY-4.0
Tests: ❌ Results: Not yet automated
flowchart TD 0["Input dataset"]; 1["RStudio"]; 2["Phyogenetic reconstruction with RAxML"]; 0 -->|output| 2;
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button
Below is a short video demonstrating how to import a workflow from GitHub using this procedure: