These workflows are associated with RNA-RNA interactome data analysis
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
|rna-rna-interactome-data-analysis-chira.ga||Dec 4, 2020||
Launch in Tutorial Mode
What is tutorial mode?
Import to UseGalaxy.eu
Import to UseGalaxy.org
Import to UseGalaxy.org.au
Import to another server (≥23.0+ only!)
|✅||❌||None Specified, defaults to CC-BY-4.0|
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button