These workflows are associated with Species distribution modeling
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
Species Distribution Modeling With Wallace From GBIF - Training Material
Last updated Jan 22, 2020
Launch in Tutorial Mode
License: None Specified, defaults to CC-BY-4.0
Tests: ❌ Results: Not yet automated
flowchart TD 0["Get species occurrences data"]; 1["Wallace"]; 2["Cut"]; 3["Filter"]; 4["Convert tabular to CSV"]; 5["Replace"]; 0 -->|output| 2; 2 -->|output| 3; 3 -->|out_file1| 4; 4 -->|csv| 5;
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button
Below is a short video demonstrating how to import a workflow from GitHub using this procedure: