These workflows are associated with Compute and analyze biodiversity metrics with PAMPA toolsuite
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
|Galaxy-Workflow-Compute_and_analyze_biodiversity_metrics_with_PAMPA_toolsuite.ga||Feb 24, 2021||
Launch in Tutorial Mode
What is tutorial mode?
Import to UseGalaxy.eu
Import to UseGalaxy.org
Import to UseGalaxy.org.au
Import to another server (≥23.0+ only!)
|❌||❌||None Specified, defaults to CC-BY-4.0|
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button