These workflows are associated with Bulk matrix to ESet | Creating the bulk RNA-seq dataset for deconvolution
To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
MuSiC-Deconvolution: Data generation | bulk | ESet
Wendi Bacon, Mehmet Tekman
Last updated Nov 27, 2022
Launch in Tutorial Mode
License: None Specified, defaults to CC-BY-4.0
Tests: ❌ Results: Not yet automated
flowchart TD 0["Remove columns"]; 1["Advanced Cut"]; 2["annotateMyIDs"]; 3["Regex Find And Replace"]; 4["Copy of Convert from Ensembl to GeneSymbol, summing duplicate genes"]; 5["Construct Expression Set Object"]; 6["Manipulate Expression Set Object"]; 7["Manipulate Expression Set Object"]; 0 -->|output_tabular| 2; 1 -->|output| 3; 2 -->|out_tab| 4; 0 -->|output_tabular| 4; 4 -->|Gene Symbol Count Matrix| 5; 3 -->|out_file1| 5; 5 -->|out_rds| 6; 5 -->|out_rds| 7;
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on galaxy-upload Import at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button
Below is a short video demonstrating how to import a workflow from GitHub using this procedure: