The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
- Transcriptomics / Small Non-coding RNA Clustering using BlockClust
- Transcriptomics / Reference-based RNA-Seq data analysis
- Transcriptomics / Analysis of plant scRNA-Seq Data with Scanpy
- Transcriptomics / Whole transcriptome analysis of Arabidopsis thaliana
- Transcriptomics / RNA-RNA interactome data analysis
Plant lovers are in luck! A new tutorial on this fascinating kingdom has been added to the GTN. It details the necessary steps to identify potential targets of brassinosteroid-induced miRNAs. Brassinosteroids are phytohormones that have the ability to stimulate plant growth and confer resistance against abiotic and biotic stresses. These characteristics have led to great interest in the field of biotechnology due to its potential for increasing agricultural productivity.Full Story