To use these workflows in Galaxy you can either click the links to download the workflows, or you can right-click and copy the link to the workflow which can be used in the Galaxy form to import workflows.
|Galaxy-Workflow-Abundance_index__stacked__visualization_creation.ga||Apr 1, 2022|
|Galaxy-Workflow-Phenology__stacked__visualization_creation.ga||Apr 1, 2022|
|Galaxy-Workflow-Tutorial_regionalGAM_complete_Multispecies.ga||Apr 1, 2022|
|Galaxy-Workflow-Tutorial_training_regionalGAM_complete_workflow.ga||Apr 1, 2022|
Importing into GalaxyBelow are the instructions for importing these workflows directly into your Galaxy server of choice to start using them!
Hands-on: Importing a workflow
- Click on Workflow on the top menu bar of Galaxy. You will see a list of all your workflows.
- Click on the upload icon galaxy-upload at the top-right of the screen
- Provide your workflow
- Option 1: Paste the URL of the workflow into the box labelled “Archived Workflow URL”
- Option 2: Upload the workflow file in the box labelled “Archived Workflow File”
- Click the Import workflow button