The following list includes only slides and tutorials where the individual has been added to the contributor list. This may not include the sum total of their contributions to the training materials (e.g. GTN css or design, tutorial datasets, workflow development, etc.) unless described by a news post.
- Assembly / Genome Assembly of MRSA using Illumina MiSeq Data
- Assembly / Genome Assembly of MRSA using Oxford Nanopore MinION Data
- Foundations of Data Science / Advanced CLI in Galaxy
- Foundations of Data Science / Make & Snakemake
- Foundations of Data Science / Introduction to SQL
- Foundations of Data Science / CLI basics
Two new assembly tutorials have been added to the GTN! These tutorials walk you through the process of assembling MRSA strains from real-world datasets. MRSA stands for “Methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus aureus, it is resistance to several antibiotics and is a common source of hospital-acquired infections and outbreaks. In this tutorial you will assess the quality of your data, perform an assembly and assess its quality, analyze your data for the presence of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) genes, and annotate the genome using Prokka and JBrowse.Full Story