Viewing a workflow reportWhen creating a workflow in Galaxy, you can also define an output report page that should be created. Here you can display certain outputs of the pipeline (e.g. output files, tables, images, etc.) and other information about the run.
- Go to User on the top menu bar of Galaxy.
- Click on Workflow invocations
- Here you will find a list of all the workflows you have run
- Click on the name of a workflow invocation to expand it
- Click on View Report to go to the workflow report page
- Note: The report can also be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the galaxy-wf-report-download icon.